Saturday, February 23, 2013

#7 -a yellow dress and purple flowers! #50NewToDosBefore50

#7 Learn a favorite memory from Mom/Dad Johnson:

She smiled when she told the memory of her engagement- during a Spring Prom at Western Michigan University.

"I made my own dress - I had a feeling this was the night and I wanted it to be perfect. It was yellow and I remember wanting a violet bouquet. Bob went all over town looking for violets but they weren't in season. I remember thinking I really wanted violets! He did give me purple flowers."

She laughs thinking of the fun at the after party. "We drove to Marshall and slept the night at my girlfriends house. There were 6 of us and we laughed and celebrated. Maddie's mom made us breakfast the next morning."

I listened to my mother-in-law and thought... Wow- except for the gala balls and gowns -college and engagements are similarly romantic today. Love is pretty standard - aren't we all the better for that.

Bob and Sally have been married over 50 years. They have 9 kids, 25 grandkids and 8 great grand kids with another on the way!

Posted via email from MoJoCMO

2 comments:

  1. Now, if you are too witnessing an issue like printer not working, you should turn off the printer and then disconnect the printer’s power cord from back and then reconnect it and if once connected you can use the printer’s power button to turn it on. Canon TS3100 Pixma for Connection on Windows PC - Also Visit - https://printeranswers.com/

    why wont my hp printer print
    why is my printer not connecting to my computer
    epson wf 7710 printing blank pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for a wat to Reset Garmin Vivoactive 3? This Guide on how to Reset VivoActive 3 will help you to rest it. Learn how you can rest your watch and fix some of the common issues. You can visit our website to know more or feel free to get in touch with our experts to get it now!

    ReplyDelete